LIONS SIGHT & HEARING FOUNDATION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, INC
This application is provided to the applicant that wishes to apply for assistance for Eye Glass
This application is provided to the applicant that wishes to apply for assistance.
1) The applicant seeks a Lions Club as their sponsor.
2) The applicant then chooses an audiologist or eye doctor from the list provided in the application,
sets an appointment, and collects the practitioner’s diagnosis and prognosis.
3) The applicant returns the completed application, doctor’s info, and all backup documents to the
sponsoring Lions Club.
4) The Lions Club reviews the application for completeness and accuracy as best they can ascertain.
5) The Lions Club mails the application to the Sight & Sound Program Coordinator.
The Lions Club's Health Officer or President will complete this request for funding assistance.
The Club Request for Project Assistance is sent along with the Sight & Sound Program application package to the Program Coordinator.
STEPS AFTER APPLICATION IS SUBMITTED
Sight & Sound Program Coordinator reviews the applications for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
The application is presented to the LSHF Board of Directors at the monthly Board Meeting, held the 3rd Thursday of each month.
The Board of Directors then votes to approve or disapprove each application.
The Program Coordinator contacts the Lions Club and the applicant to inform them of the Board’s decision.
This page was last updated on 07/25/2014